[Atlantia-Announce] Known World Children's Fete 21

Jacintha of Highland Foorde jacintha74 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:40:33 PDT 2018

Please cross-post!

Atlantia hosts the children of the Known World during Pennsic at the Known
World Children's Fete with the help of volunteers from across the world.
That's YOU!

This year marks the 21st Anniversary of the Children's Fete, begun in 1998.
We have need of gentles that want to sponsor their own activity or help
with activities that need additional people. Activities may be any kind of
craft for about 300 young gentles, ie keep it simple! Gentles are needed to
set up and help clean up and also to provide general help (i.e., signing in
children, relief staff, etc.). We can never have too many people helping.
Volunteers who will be registering children, please come to the Great Hall
around 8:30 for training! Please consider giving your time to ensure the
children have a magnificent time! We request that you wear something pink
to honor the Fête’s founder, Duchess Arielle of Atlantia.

If you would like to help with the Known World Children's Fete at Pennsic,
please take a few moments to give us your information.
https://goo.gl/forms/eHd3aa4eGmIXjCIO2
Thank you for your willingness to serve.

The Fete will be in The Great Hall on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 (War Week)
from 10 AM to 1 PM. We ask that volunteers be at The Great Hall at 9 am for
set up, and clean up should be done by 2 pm.

If you would like to join our group, that'd be grand!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PennsicChildrensFete/ or

If you would like to help or need additional information, contact Lady
Jacintha at youth at atlantia.sca.org.

This will surely be another fun-filled, festive occasion for the children
of the Knowne World. Please remember that without the generous volunteers
who give of their time and energy each year, the party would not happen.

Thank you!
Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
Chancellor of Family and Youth Programs
Atlantia