[Atlantia-Announce] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice Moves Outside

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 05:29:05 PDT 2018

Greetings, everyone! This is just a reminder that Ponte Alto rapier practice has moved outside for the summer, to the park behind Tysons Pimmet Library. Remember to bring something to hydrate yourself, something to sit on, and bug spray (with all the wet weather we've been having, I imagine the gnats/mosquitoes will be out in force). Practice will run from 6:30PM until it's too dark to fight. Directions can be found on the Ponte Alto website - http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php
See you there!
Marcellus