[Atlantia-Announce] Cultura Atlantia A&S theme for Fall Coronation

Carrie Hulsing marissghijs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:22:32 PDT 2018

Hey there Atlantia.

 I am really super excited to make this announcement. Twice a year at
Coronations the Kingdom sponsors a competition called "Cultura Atlantia"
this competition features a culture, or cultures of the new Majesties
choosing. I am pleased to say a theme for this Falls Coronation has been
chosen, and I think its going to be a lot of fun for everyone.

While we don't know where the competition is being held yet (its my
understanding that site procurement is still in the works). We can start
researching and planning Arts and Science projects. The Culture Theme for
the Coronation of Ragnarr and Lynette is "Hunt Culture". So bring out your
best objects, art, recipes, songs and stories depicting, honoring or used
in the sport of hunting.

The Kingdom is sponsoring two prizes. One for Best in Show, this will be
Their Majesties choice. It is their day after all. A second grand prize is
offered for best documentation.

I would like to invite individuals, groups, and guilds to offer secondary
prizes in categories of your interest. If you would like to sponsor a prize
please contact me Mariss Ghijs before the 1st of August.

I cant wait to see what y'all make

in Service to Atlantia and the Arts
Lady Mariss Ghijs

Virus-free.