[Atlantia-Announce] TOMORROW = Class Proposals Deadline for Fall University

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:19:23 PDT 2018

 Online class proposal info & form:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php

*************
100th Session of the University of Atlantia
Date: Saturday, September 15
Location: Franklinton High School, 910 Cedar Creek Road, Franklinton, NC

University of Atlantia Website: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/
Acorn Event Flyer:
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=78d86c0c

There are special plans in the works for this centennial University session!

If you are interested in teaching a class, or have an idea for a class but
don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me (
university at atlantia.sca.org).

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts.
This includes equipment the instructor would need from the site. E.g.:
projector, sturdy tables, etc.
-Equipment you may be willing to have used for the day (laptop, digital
projector, video cables, etc.)

Note: We will NOT have access to the school's technical equipment for this
University session. We are asking about the availability of loaner
equipment on the online class proposal form.

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Adriana

--
Baroness Adriana la Bretonne, OP