[Atlantia-Announce] Announcement for Atlantian List

lesliesusanbrown at yahoo.com lesliesusanbrown at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 07:34:18 PDT 2018

Hi there,
Can you distribute this announcement for me?
Althing Last Chance Authorizations and Melees:
Greetings Populace!
 The Free Company of Anglesey, along with its friends the Baronies of Highland Foorde, Stierbach, Ponte Alto and Storvick, invite you to a brand new event, "Althing Last Chance Authorizations and Melees" on July 14th in Purcellville, VA.
This day-trip event is designed to provide fighters with a last chance to authorize in armored fighting, rapier, youth combat, combat archery and siege before Pennsic (the cut-off date has been moved to accommodate many kingdoms' events on this same weekend).  Afterwards, there will be plenty of melee fighting.  We encourage you to bring your households, war bands, warlords and tribes to get your melee fighting in before Pennsic!
The basic event schedule is as follows:
8amish: Set-up
9amish: Troll opens
10amish: Authorizations start
11:30amish: Melees start
5pmish: Tear down and go home.

If you plan to bring a day shade, please coordinate placement with the autocrat, Aaron Parness/Mowgli of Anglesey.  A site map will be posted to the event Facebook page shortly.

Attendees are asked to coordinate their own food and water. The 10-day forecast is showing high of 90.  Perfect Pennsic preparation weather!
To get more information about cost, pre-reg, etc., please visit the event flyer:http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=28a84403

or the event Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/events/998281193653835/permalink/1046192635529357/
We look forward to seeing you at this inaugural event!
Kindly,Teagan of Anglesey