[Atlantia-Announce] Gardens of Thyme - Harvest Table

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:03:08 PDT 2018

This is a delightful event where you can relax and learn about what drove
the lives of the medieval age.

Gardens of Thyme - Harvest Table

CLASSES:

There will be A&S classes that are associated with cooking what we've
harvested, agriculture and its impact on life, gardens that fed the
medieval soul, and so much more.  All classes will receive University credit
.

If you are interested in teaching, you can register at the website.

For any questions, contact Lady Ailis inghean Ui Riagáin at
ailisriagainsca at gmail.com or webminister at croisbrigte.atlantia.sca.org.

As a reminder, this is a free event, donations will gladly be accepted.
*http://croisbrigte.atlantia.sca.org/gardens-of-thyme-harvest-table*
<http://croisbrigte.atlantia.sca.org/gardens-of-thyme-harvest-table>

Do you have a class you've always wanted to teach but were too shy or
nervous to do so at University?  Now's your chance to perfect that class in
a relaxed setting.  We're still looking for more teachers...come on, you
know you want to.

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe