[Atlantia-Announce] Winter University Thanks

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:44:39 PST 2018

Greetings!

Yesterday was the 98th session of the University of Atlantia. There were
176 people in attendance and over $600 dollars of donations received to
help offset the cost of the site and fund the University coffers for future
sessions.

Thank you to those who attended, those who staffed Troll and the
Registration tables, our intrepid Registrar Mistress Genevieve d’Aquitaine,
and each and every one of those who taught a class. University does not
happen without those who step up to share their knowledge with others. I
also want to mention a personal note of appreciation to Mistress Lisette la
Roux for answering questions and guiding me prior to the event and then
physically helping me throughout the day yesterday.

Also, many, many thanks to Baroness Edan and Baron Lochlann and the Barony
of Raven’s Cove for being our hosts and feeding so many a delicious lunch.

Lastly, thank you to our first time Autocrat, Alexandria de Luce, for
working with a first time Chancellor to help create and run a very
successful University.

As a note, Summer University will be on June 16 in Lynchburg, VA hosted by
the Barony of Black Diamond.

AND, the 100th session of University will be September 15 at _________??
Will it be your group to submit the bid for it? You know you want to!!!

In service,

Dame Adriana la Bretonne

Chancellor, University of Atlantia

--