[Atlantia-Announce] New Years Day @ Grimmsfield

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Dec 26 09:23:49 PST 2018

My Good and noble friends of the bow.
A wise man once told me that if you start the new year off doing something that you love, it will set the tone for the rest of the year. I have always tried to follow this advice and to help others follow it, we at Grimmsfield will be hosting an archery practice and potluck on the first of the new year. This has become an annual tradition that I would love to see continue. The festivities will commence at 2 p.m. and go till it is too dark to see! Because we are archers, and this is Atlantia, this will occur regardless of the weather! I will be serving stew and will never turn away side dishes and munchies for the hungry masses. For directions please see www.grimmsfield.org Hope to see you there!
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Archery practice at Grimmsfield 1/1/19 2pm till dusk.