[Atlantia-Announce] Curia of Ragnarr and Lynette

Lynette Semere lynettesemere at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:28:59 PST 2018

 His Majesty and I would like to thank everyone who could make Unevent. We
know there was a lot of items to go over in Curia, and time ran short, so
for those of you who still had something to address or if you were unable
to make it and have any concerns, please view the attached link. Since Our
law changes will need to be turned in at the end of December to be
published in the February Acorn, We are asking for all commentary,
concerns, or suggestions no later then Dec 21st. Please also note that
commenting will be turned off on this post as well as on the document. If
you have any commentary please sent it to curiacomments at gmail.com

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16SREbo_t7U9dmgDVxaxchTHxlXXJNeEkTvYCxW94Hq4/edit?usp=sharing

In Service to Atlantia,
Lynette