[Atlantia-Announce] Lunch at Fall University

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:29:32 PDT 2018

I am sharing this info from Lady Caitrina (midori32 at gmail.com), the lunch
organizer for Fall University. Please contact her with any questions you
may have.

*******

Greetings good people of Atlantia! Our 100th University is fast approaching
and the Canton of Buckston on Eno is honored to be able to provide you with
delicious lunch options for the day.

Our menu will consist of the following (followed by an ingredient list):

Atlantia Fall University
$5 Lunch Menu – 5 items/$5

Choose 1 soup option:
Chicken and Rice
Chunky Vegetable

Choose 1 bread option:
Gluten Free
Homemade White
Homemade Wheat
Homemade Rye
Round loaf

Choose 1 fruit:
Apple
Orange

Choose 1 beverage:
Water
Lemonade

Homemade Sugar Cookie

This is a fundraiser lunch for Buckston on Eno. We are honored to serve you.

Comprehensive ingredient list

Chicken and Rice Soup: butter, carrots, bok choy, onion, garlic, chicken,
chicken broth, rice, water.

Chunky Vegetable Soup: vegetable broth, tomatoes, onion, bok choy, carrots,
sweet potato, green beans, bell pepper, garlic, dried parsley, bay leaf,
salt and pepper.

Sugar Cookies: butter, confectioners sugar, egg, GF vanilla, all purpose
flour, salt.

**we will not be taking preorders for the lunch

** we are not taking registration for lunch

**$5 paid at lunch area to cashier

YIS,

Lady Caitrina inghean Fhearghuis

--