[Atlantia-Announce] Fall University: Site Weapons Policy

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:45:48 PDT 2018

I recently was notified by Fall University's Autocrat (who is also a
teacher at the school) following an email sent to him by the school's
administration that *we will not be able to allow attendees to bring metal
weapons* of any kind onto school grounds. *Plastic, wooden, and rattan
wasters / practice equipment will be allowed,* but not metal. This is per
the weapons policy of Franklinton High School.

University website: http://university.atlantia.sca.org

I have cc:ed the event’s autocrat, Master James of Middle Aston (
middleaston at yahoo.com), on this announcement so he knows I am sending it
out. If you have any questions, please send them to him and I (
university at atlantia.sca.org). I have also requested an update to the event
flyer (http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=78d86c0c)
specifically addressing this site policy.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. *I sent personal emails
to the class instructors who might be effected by this policy earlier
today.*

Thank you all for your understanding and support of University.

Sincerely,
Adriana
--
Baroness Adriana la Bretonne, OP