[Atlantia-Announce] Friday Archery at Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Apr 11 16:14:03 PDT 2018

My good and noble friends of the bow,

                As our archery championships draws nigh, I find another
practice will help to knock the final bits of rust from my shooting.
Therefore, let us shoot! Grimmsfield will host a final practice before
champions on Friday April 13th at 4 p.m. and it will go till dusk. Loaner
gear will be on hand and snacks will not be turned away. Lion & Bull after
as well! For more information and directions, please see www.grimmsfield.com
<http://www.grimmsfield.com> . See you on the range!

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery practice at Grimmsfield 4/13/18 4 till dusk.