[Atlantia-Announce] Site Change for Tournament of the Red Dolphin Sat April 14

Carrie Hulsing marissghijs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:16:17 PDT 2018

We had to make a last minute change to the event site for Tourney of the
Red Dolphin, due to unforeseen circumstances. A new site has been found and
the event is going forward on schedule, bigger and better than before. The
new site information has been entered into to the Kingdom event page, but
it may take a bit to actually update. The correct address for Saturday is

Cornerstone Community Church
1003 Moyer Rd
Newport News Virginia
23608

IMPORTANT TRAFFIC INFORMATION---please note that Denbigh Rd will be
partially closed on the 14th so please avoid taking that route from Warwick
to Moyer Rd. instead turn at Beechmont (where the WAWA is) and take that to
Moyer.

Another important note is that due to the time constraints we were not able
to update the ABC license for the event and we must make it a dry event.
But, you are free to bring your dogs to play outside (dog access to the
church itself is limited).

This site has a lot of neighborhood visability and it is likely that we
will get a number of people wander over to see what's going on. So please
everyone make sure to put your best Chatelaine smiles on and greet
strangers well.

thank you all in advance
Mariss Ghijs -Autocrat

Virus-free.