[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash - Baronial Championship Competitions

Suzanne Stacey via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Sep 21 14:04:06 PDT 2017

Greetings Good Gentles,

Do you wish to show your rapier skills on the field and win the honor of
representing your barony?  Do you wish to entertain good gentles with a
talented artistic performance?  Do you wish to showcase your fine work of
art or product of science for a chance to be claimed best in the barony?
Well....

Their Excellencies, Daemon Broussard and Typhaine de Lohac do challenge you
to compete for the honor of becoming a Baronial Champion!

Buckston Birthday Bash will hold three championship competitions in the
fields of Rapier Combat, Arts and Sciences and Performing Arts.

As this is also a Homecoming event you'll also be able to shine for barons
and friends of our barony's glorious past.  We look forward to your
participation.

Please refer to our birthday page for competition specifics and contact
information.

http://buckston.atlantia.sca.org/birthday/

Buckston Birthday Bash
November 18, 2017