[Atlantia-Announce] Change to PayPal event pre-registration form

Exchequer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 19 19:16:34 PDT 2017

Greetings,

It has come to my attention that there was some misunderstanding with the
Event Selection drop-down on the PayPal. We have changed the website so you
MUST select an event. The form will NOT allow you to submit with out
selecting an event. There are multiple events running for pre-registration
at a given time, all events use the same form so the Event Selection drop
down is how the PayPal Deputy knows which event to charge you for.

Please review your invoice before paying.  The event that you are
registering for is located in the upper left hand corner, as well as in the
line items that you are purchasing.  If you notice an issue with the
invoice sent to you (wrong invoice, missing or extra items on your invoice,
ect) please do not pay the invoice.  Instead please contact the PayPal
Deputy (Banbharun Briana Morgan of the Valley at dep.atlantiaexchequer at
gmail.com) to obtain a corrected invoice.

Alana Urquhart
Exchequer, Kingdom of Atlantia
exchequer at atlantia.sca.org