[Atlantia-Announce] Battle on the Bay Check-in Procedures

chrissings@juno.com via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 19 14:10:10 PDT 2017

Greetings and Well Met:

We are looking forward to a very well attended and fun-filled Battle on the Bay &
Investiture this coming weekend.

 Troll we be open on Friday night from 5 - 10 p.m.  It will re-open on  Saturday at 8
a.m. and will close at 2:30 p.m.    We anticipate that Troll we very busy, particularly
on Saturday morning.

Naturally, we'd like to keep any long lines from forming and help you have a positive
check-in experience.   To that end, the following information is provided.  Please read
this entire e-mail:

1.  Be prepared to show your membership card.  Have it out of your wallet by the time you
get to the front of the line.  If you don't have one, or can't show other proof of
membership,  be prepared to sign a waiver and pay the non-member prices.  If you intend
to participate in equestrian activities, you must also sign the equestrian waiver.

2.  Do the math ahead of time!  See price list below.

ADULT MEMBERS 1X 2X 3X 4X
Site Fee $11 $22 $33 $44
Site Fee + Feast $23 $46 $69 $92
Site Fee +  Feast + Camping $28 $56 $84 $112
Site Fee + Camping (No Feast) $16 $32 $48 $64

ADULT NON MEMBERS 1X 2X 3X 4X
Site Fee $16 $32 $48 $64
Site Fee + Feast $28 $56 $84 $112
Site Fee + Feast + Camping $33 $66 $99 $132
Site Fee + Camping (no Feast) $21 $42 $63 $84

YOUTH (5 - 17) 1X 2X 3X 4X
Site Fee $8 $16 $24 $32
Site Fee + Feast $20 $40 $60 $80
Site Fee + Feast + Camping $25 $50 $75 $100
Site Fee + Camping (No Feast) $13 $26 $39 $52

YOUTH (5-17) w/family cap n/a n/a 3X 4X
Site Fee $16 $16
Site Fee + Feast $40 $40
Site Fee + Feast + Camping $50 $50
Site Fee + Camping (No Feast) $26 $26

YOUTH (0 - 5) No Charge

3.  If paying by check, write it out ahead of time to SCA-MD, Inc., Barony of Lochmere
for the correct amount.

4.  If paying by cash, exact change is always appreciated, but not required.

5.  On-site payment by Pay Pal will not be available at this event.

6.  If you paid by Pay Pal and accidentally registered for another event, we're sorry,
but we can't fix it for you.  You must request a refund through the Kingdom Pay-Pal
Deputy and pay for Battle on the Bay at Troll.

7.  For the most part, feast is sold out.  We have only a hand-full of slots remaining.
These will be sold on a first come-first serve basis (cash or check in hand.)  Yes, we
will  be happy to start a waiting list.

8.  Please remember that the only real reservation is a paid reservation.  E-mail
contacts without payment were not recorded as reservations.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and patience!

We will see you this weekend!

YIS,

Mistress Arianna Morgan
Reservationist

I Felt Like A Snake That Had Swallowed A Watermelon
Activated You
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59c188059204804690bst03vuc