[Atlantia-Announce] New classes added to University Catalog

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Sep 11 19:21:09 PDT 2017

Greetings!

Fun exciting news!  Unfortunately we had some cancellations from the Fall
University catalog. We will be so sorry not to have them with us this
Saturday.  However, in true Atlantian fashion we have had several gentles
offer to fill the gaps.  Thank you to those instructors!

Check out some of the additions to the University website and remember to
register before September 14th.  Classes are filling up!

There is also a bag lunch and sign up can be found ont he university front
page as well (link to sign up).

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php

Thank you to everyone for supporting University and see you on Saturday.

In service,
Mistress Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor