[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash - Field Space Requests

Suzanne Stacey suzzsunshine11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:59:46 PDT 2017

Greetings Atlantians,

Now that the great and wonderful War of the Wings has passed we invite and
encourage you to attend the best and last event of the Atlantian year -
Buckston Birthday Bash!

We ask that if you would like to set up a pavilion in the field that you
contact us with the dimensions of your tent.  Space is slightly limited
this year and so we would like to play Tetris in advance.

Please send your requests to our field coordinator, Laura Phillips at
lkphillips[at]gmailDOTcom.

We have a fantastic day planned full of fun, feast and revelry!

Buckston Birthday Bash
November 18
Holy Comforter Church
320 N Davis St