[Atlantia-Announce] Yule on the Bridge

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:02:10 PDT 2017

As the Autumn leaves begin to fall and the Warlord's War descends upon us,
do not forget, Dear Friends, that peace will follow! And with it, the cold
winds of winter and the bounty of our fall harvest. And how best to spend
this bounty? Why, celebrate and feast with the Barony of Ponte Alto, of
course! Mark your calendars now - December 9th we will host a Yule on the
Bridge!

Website: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/Yule.php
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1758633694436538/

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.