[Atlantia-Announce] Voice Heralds' Point Needs YOU!

Niccolina Mann nnmann at aggies.ncat.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:43:14 PDT 2017

Greetings!
War of the Wings is fast approaching (2 weeks, omg!), and I know that
people are in pre-war panic. But, what about once you get there, set up
your tent, and get into garb? What then? Parents, do you need something for
your teens to do? Do you want to explore the site? Do you want to get your
information first hand?

Come join us at Voice Heralds' Point! You don't need to be a herald to
volunteer for this fun and exciting duty. All we need are reliable people
with loud voices to walk the site and share information as it comes to us
at the Point. No need to sit at the Point and wait (unless you want to!)
for information, either! Just make sure to have your cell phone on, and
we'll call you during your time slot with information, and then you can
begin your rounds!

If you want to help out, please sign up on the form below. Shifts are
Thurs-Sat 9 am- 5pm, and packout Sunday. I would like to have 3 or more
people per shift, that way it's not left to one person to cry the entire
site.

Thank You!
Signorina Niccolina the Wanderer
Voice Heralds' Point

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScda2v7QtGHZn76lUvZ_QmYH82fDGp3h6bhb_VURmNHjtrLTQ/viewform
Signora Niccolina the Wanderer, Hippocampus (Court Education) Pursuivant

Sacred Stone Baronial MoL

* <http://pagesacademy.atlantia.sca.org/>*

Passion, it lies in all of us. Sleeping, waiting, and though unwanted,
unbidden it will stir. Open it's jaws and howl. It speaks to us, guides us.
Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is
the source of our finest moments. the joy of love, the clarity of hatred,
and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we
could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd
truly be dead.