[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash - Parking Update

Suzanne Stacey suzzsunshine11 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:50:51 PST 2017

The time quickly approaches fellow gentles when we celebrate our barony
with combat, games, feast and more.

But first, we have to get there.  It just so happens that there will be a
Christmas Parade in Burlington the same day as Birthday Bash.

We have updated our website to include a map on the main page showing where
there will be available parking.

At the Davis St Methodist Church just south of our event site (Holy
Comforter Church) there is a lot that attendees can park and walk or be
shuttled the three blocks.

There is also a parking lot across the street at the First Baptist Church
on Davis St.  This lot is first come first served and may fill up quickly.

Merchants and folks with pavilions for the field will park on site in the
parking lot off Webb St.

Royalty and folks with disabilities will park right next to the main
building on Broad St.

Unfortunately, the lot on Lexington St will be inaccessible due to the
street being blocked off for parade traffic.

Webb St, Broad St and Davis St up to Broad St will be accessible but, Davis
St north of Broad St will be blocked off.

Please review the map on our webpage. Let us know if you have any questions.

YIS,
Una Gylðir
Autocrat

Buckston Birthday Bash