[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash - Culinary Cornucopia

Suzanne Stacey suzzsunshine11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:07:04 PDT 2017

Good Gentles of Atlantia,

We challenge you to bring your appetites and prepare to be astounded!  We
will not only entertain you but, we'll feed you amazing mouthwatering
Medieval cuisine.

Our Birthday Bash will be serving a Tavern Style Lunch.  This meal will be
served a la cart and is not part of the site or feast fee so, please bring
CASH.  There is information with pictures and ingredients listed on our
website.

Then, of course, there will be a fabulous feast!  In true Medieval fashion
we'll be serving Feast in the Court of Richard II London 1390.  Our feast
tasting earlier in the year was amazing.  Please register now, seats are
limited. Food ingredients with allergen sensitivities are addressed on the
webpage.

Finally, there will be a cake of epic proportions celebrating the kingdom,
barony and canton with heraldry in 3D!

Join us
Saturday, November 18
Holy Comforter Church