[Atlantia-Announce] University needs bids for Fall Session 97

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 31 07:33:06 PDT 2017

Greetings,

University needs bid proposals for Fall session 97.  Currently we have not
received any bid proposals and would hate to loose a session time.

In order to ensure we have varied opportunities for instructors and
students, the preferred locations are in the northern or southern regions
of Atlantia, however all bids that are received will be reviewed as a
possibility.

Fall University is scheduled for the third Saturday of September, the 16th.

Take this opportunity to support the Arts and Sciences and help artisans
share their knowledge throughout the Kingdom.

Additional information on bid proposals/site requirements can be found on
the university website http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php.  If you
have any questions, please contact me at university at atlantia.sca.org.

Thank you for your consideration.

In service,