[Atlantia-Announce] Ruby Joust Site Issues

Ashley Powers via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu May 25 20:51:06 PDT 2017

Good evening everyone,

   After being on and seeing the event site this evening, there are large
sections of the site that will be unusable and there will be issue with
driving trailers on the site. We are going to be squeezing camping into
much smaller areas than we have needed to do previously. Most, if not all,
camp sites will be moved to new areas this year!  Activities will also be
moved to different areas for this event.

   *** It is our recommendation that if you are coming to the event and
have the ability to stay OFF site, please do so! If you are coming and
camping on site, discuss sharing tents; the less tents in the ground there
currently, the better.  DO NOT plan on driving trailers around most of the
site. Even without rain tomorrow, the site will not be dry enough to drive
and park trailers on.***

  Equestrian activities have been cancelled due to the conditions of the
grounds.

  The event is still being held and the event staff is working hard to make
this weekend is the best it can be for everyone in attendance.

Thank you all!

-Lady Olivia Isabelle, autocrat