[Atlantia-Announce] University seeking bids for Fall 2017 Session 97

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 2 10:45:50 PDT 2017

Reminder!

University is currently seeking bids for Fall session 97 scheduled to be
held the third Saturday of September. Would like bids in the northern or
southern communities, but all bids are being accepted for review.

If you have any questions regarding what is needed for a site, please
review the information here:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

Or contact me for additional information or specific questions at
university at atlantia.sca.org.

Thank you for supporting University and I hope to hear from you soon.

In service and appreciation,
Mistress Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor