[Atlantia-Announce] Team Charity collecting for the Pennsic Water fund

Avice via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Mar 24 06:29:46 PDT 2017

Greetings!

Atlantia water bearers are truly life savers for our fighters – especially
at Pennsic. To support their efforts, at Coronation, Team Charity will be
collecting money for the Pennsic Water Fund. We will have collection jars
at Troll, the water bearers’ tent, and at Team Charity’s day shade. You can
also give a donation directly to a member of Team Charity.

Help us keep our fighters hydrated and healthy! Please give generously to
the Pennsic Water Fund.

YIS,
Baroness Avice
Generosity