[Atlantia-Announce] Reservations for Red Mountain Mead Hall - one week left!

K. N. Schmid via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Mar 18 14:41:29 PDT 2017

Greetings friends,

I invite you all to join us at Red Mountain Mead Hall (formerly
Gemulitchplatz) on April 7th-9th for a Viking themed event with a rustic
mead hall, afternoon dancing, viking classes, candle light feast,
performances by a roaring fireplace, and a gorgeous site.

To enjoy this great event all reservations must be *post marked by Saturday
March 25th *so that we have the final count for a fantastic, mouth watering
feast.  There will be no feast spots available at the gate.

Full event details at:
http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/events/redmountain_meadhall.php

See the website for the list of dances, for music if you want to play, and
an invitation for Viking-esque performances.  Everyone is welcome to
participate!

I look forward to a great event!

Nicolosa d'Isenfir
(mka Kendra Schmid)
Reservationist for Red Mountain Mead Hall