[Atlantia-Announce] Atlantian Gift Baskets for Gulf Wars

Tammy via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 1 17:46:28 PST 2017

Greetings Fair Atlantia,

Our gracious crowns will be gifting His Majesty and Her Majesty of An Tir with gift baskets at Gulf Wars and they wish to include examples of Atlantia's beauty. Please cross-post on other lists you may be on within the kingdom.
This weekend I will be at KASF to collect contributions. The wonderful autocrat has granted me space near gate to put a box in the event you are unable to locate me personally. Please make sure to put the group you are from and your name on your item. I will have notes with me in case you need them.
If you are planning to contribute, would you please send me a quick note of what so that I may plan to bring the appropriate baskets for Their Majesties? My email is aine at housecorvus dot org.
Thank you and I can't wait to see the beautiful offerings!
Lady Aine O Grienan