[Atlantia-Announce] ...but wait there's more about Harvest Wars

MyLinda Butterworth via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jun 30 17:27:58 PDT 2017

It seems that we have just received a quill alert from Ameila Rosa and she
is upping the illumination competition.  Here is her missive

For Seasoned and Advanced Artists: Ameila Rosa will be hosting a contest
for those of you who wished to strut your stuff and bring a scroll
(illumination blank only or one including calligraphy) that represents our
harvest theme. Pictorial and written documentation is required. The scroll
must be a based on an existing medieval exemplar and must use autumn colors
. For more information contact Amelia Rosa.

One final note the above competition is in addition to our Youth, Novice
and wannabe challenge that was previously posted.

So, for now, watch out for porcupines. Sorry that is the wrong kind of
quill and grab your quill and start illuminating. We will see you in
October or maybe at Pennsic.

Yours in Service and Fun,
Lady Scholastica Joycors (sidekick and poster of all things electronic)