[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash - Homecoming Event

Suzanne Stacey via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jun 22 13:47:28 PDT 2017

Greetings to the Good Gentles of Windmasters Hill Past and Present!

Our Buckston Birthday Bash is a Homecoming Event and we wish to honor our
past baronage by inviting them to come celebrate the history of Windmasters
Hill with us.

Below is the list of past Barons and Baronesses of our great Barony.  We
ask that if you have contact information for those who are not on this
forum please reach out to them and share this posting with them that they
may know of our event and may choose to attend.

Windmasters Hill Baronage History:

1977 Brian and Karina
1980 Ysar
1981 Gwyneth
1985 Valdemar and Clare
1988 Eldred
1991 Robyyan and Fern
1998 Wulfbrand and Aileen
2000 Iacopo and Lucia
2003 Sir Rodrigo Falcone
2005 Geoffrey and Maddelelna
2007 Gaston and Rosalind
2009 Gerard and Guenievre
2012 Callixtus and Adriana

Buckston Birthday Bash
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Holy Comforter Church, 320 E Davis St. Burlington, NC

http://buckston.atlantia.sca.org/birthday/

Thank you for your assistance,
Una Gylðir
Autocrat