[Atlantia-Announce] Marinus/Tir-y-Don Interbaronial 12th Night CANCELLED, Jan 7th.

Tannis Baldwin via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jan 6 04:57:39 PST 2017

Posting this for Lady Rhiannon.

In service to Atlantia,

Tannis of Tir-y-Don

--------

To the Populace of the Kingdom of Atlantia does Lady Rhiannon Morgaine send
greetings!!

Unfortunately, due to the Winter Storm Warnings now in place in our fair
Barony, we find it most prudent to cancel the Inter-Baronial 12th Night
event scheduled for this Saturday January 7th at this time.

I extend Their Excellencies' and my deepest regrets at the necessity of this
action, and our hopes that everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend!!