[Atlantia-Announce] Ymir - Newcomer Information

Suzanne Stacey via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 6 14:34:59 PST 2017

What Part Windmasters?

IV

The Boreas then boldy spake

Bidding all to hear her;

Ymir’s mass did make

Midgard our precious planet

Which part would be home-

Windmaster’s hill?

A riddle most ridiculous

Rules that blowing Boreas

I know any with eyes to see

Identify what part we’d be;

Our land would be Ymir’s great lung

Lovingly intaking air

With which to speak out

Words of wisdom;

And sing out songs for

Skalds to speak.

Hail Good Gentles New to the SCA,

We welcome you to our great Tournament of Ymir!

Upon arrival you will be directed to parking and Gate (aka Troll) in the
Wagoner building. There's a map of the site (pdf file) on the directions
page.

http://ymir.windmastershill.org/?page_id=13.

Once checked in feel free to stop by our Gold Key area where our lovely
Chatelaine, Lady Isabela, can help you with any garb you might need for the
event.

Dame Morwenna will be teaching her famous newcomer class, SCA 101 at 11:00
am.

For those bringing children not their own please be aware of the proper
form needed.  http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/treatminor-notary.pdf

Please ask questions and share your interests with us as you enjoy the
festivities.

ymir.windmastershill.org

Tournament of Ymir
February 24-26, 2017
Site: Betsy Jeff Penn Educational Center, Reidsville, NC 27302

Please share this message.