[Atlantia-Announce] Winter 98 Atlantia University Session Available for Instructor Review

Andrea Callicutt aecallicutt at icloud.com
Wed Dec 27 08:16:02 PST 2017

ATTN: All who submitted classes or tracks for Atlantia’s Winter 98 Session of University.

Thank you all for contributing as instructors to Atlantia University's Winter 98 session. I made every effort to deconflict, take into consideration all special requests, and provide you with the space they need and a schedule that allows students a depth and breadth of classes throughout the day.

The catalog is currently uploaded and available for review here: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php

Please review as soon as possible and let me know before Monday, January 1 if there are any corrections that need to be made. In particular, if you noted a class limit or a fee, please be sure these are correctly listed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if you are coordinating a track please be review all the classes you submitted.

After consultation with our outgoing chancellor who has run University at this site previously, I do believe all traditional classrooms are equipped with a digital projector. Also, Hoffler 100 and 101 are art rooms, Hall 126 is a PE space, Williams 100 is a large open room, and Hoffler 102 is a large auditorium.

Please note that preregistration opens for students on Tuesday, January 2, so please have any corrections to me by Monday, January 1 so that schedules are not affected after pre-registration opens.

Thank you all for your time and effort!

In service and with much gratitude,

Dame Adriana la Bretonne
Incoming University Chancellor