[Atlantia-Announce] Bright Hills 24th Birthday!!!

Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou etienne.le.mons at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:47:20 PST 2017

The Barony of Bright Hills invites all to our 24th birthday and to come be
a part of “These are the books of hours of our lives”.  All aspects of
medieval life could be found in a book of hours be it a peasant milling
grain or nobles hunting wild game. There are 24 hours in a day and it is
our 24 th birthday so come see how we make the magnificent imagery found in
these beautiful books come to life. We welcome you to help us celebrate
with; bardic feats, arts, feasting, children's activities include
Y.A.F.A., and martial activities (weather permitting)

*Website:*  brighthills.atlantia.sca.org
*Martial Activities:*  ** WEATHER PERMITTING ** Heavy weapons, Archery,
Youth fighting, Thrown weapons and Rapier
*Arts & Sciences Activities:*  Bardic Bear Pit, Children’s crafts, Book of
hours themed competitions and displays. classes on pearl and silk knotting
($2 material cost) and easy period earrings ($3 material cost).

*Cost: *
        Adult, Member:          $10.00 Day-Trip  $10.00 Feast    $0.00
Camping
        Adult, Non-Member:  $15.00 Day-Trip $10.00 Feast  $0.00 Camping
        Youth (6-17):             $5.00 Day-Trip  $10.00 Feast    $0.00
Camping
        Child (0-5):                $0.00 Day-Trip  $0.00 Feast     $0.00
Camping
*Make Checks Payable To:*  SCA-MD, Inc., Barony of Bright Hills
*Cost Notes:*  Total cost for a family with feast will not exceed $66.00 (+
NMS if applicable). Cost based on 2 adults + 2 children over 6.

*Site:*  Manchester Vol. Firemen's Activity Bldg. 3297 York Street,
Manchester, MD 21102
*Site Restrictions:*  No smoking within any buildings on site. Service
animals only - no pets.

*Feast Information:*  Seating for 80. A seating chart for assigning seats
will be available at check in.  Please contact Lord Rhys of Ravenhill aka
Raven (James Wieland) centuren at gmail.com

*Merchanting Information:*  Merchants are most welcome!  We can provide
tables to ease your need to haul your own.  Space is limited so kindly
contact our merchant coordinator early!  Lady Livia de Samuele / Sherril
Abramson can be reached at AbramsonSM at comcast.net  ** Merchants may check
in an hour before the event opens to make set up easier.

*Other Information:*  Site is wet;. Event opens at 10 AM and closes at 10
PM.

*Autocrat's Information:*  Alexander de Burdegala (Larry Jones),
201 Yorkshire Way Unit H. Bel Air, MD. 21014,  Phone: (443) 903-5596 ,
E-mail:  Kidofamerica at yahoo.com
*Reservations:*  Alexander de Burdegala (Larry Jones),
201 Yorkshire Way Unit H. Bel Air, MD. 21014,  Phone: (443) 903-5596 ,
E-mail:  Kidofamerica at yahoo.com

*Directions: *
>From Baltimore, MD area - Take I-695/Baltimore Beltway to exit 19 / I-795.
Follow I795 approx. 9 miles to MD Rte 30. Turn Left onto Rte 30 and go
approximately 14 miles to Manchester, MD. At the first light in Manchester
turn Right on York St and follow it roughly 4-5 blocks. The site will be on
your Right.
>From DC/VA and west take your best rte to I-70Eastbound following it to
exit # 68 / MD Rte 27. Follow Rte 27 about 26 miles to Manchester. It ends
at MD Rte 30. Turn Right onto Rte 30/Main St and go to the next traffic
light. Turn Left onto York St and follow it 4-5 blocks. The site will be on
your right.

--
Yours, in Service and Art,
*Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou*