[Atlantia-Announce] New University Chancellor and KMoAS - Effective at 12th Night

Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou etienne.le.mons at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:09:27 PST 2017

Greetings unto the populace!

I'm very happy to announce the filling of two of the most important
positions within the A&S community of Atlantia.

Our new University Chancellor will be Mistress Adriana la Bretonne and our
knew Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences will be Lady Marion le Red. The
University Chancellor serves as an Officer of State and deputy to the
KMoAS. The Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences serves as a Great Officer of
State and reports to their Society officer.

Please join me in congratulating these very worthy individuals!

--
Yours, in Service and Art,
*Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou*