[Atlantia-Announce] Merchanting at 12th Night

Fjórleif in Ruada kaolin.fjorlief at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:09:24 PST 2017

We have the following gentles on the merchanting list:

Eadric the Potter
Miriam's Fibers
Longship Trading
Gryphon Furniture
Knightingales & Gilson Glassblowers of Brunswick Castle
Isobel Bedingfield
Nomads with Baggage
Claybaby Pottery
Cygnet Hollow Farm
Hot & Round
Haunted Bookshop
*Jennifer Clark*

We have the following areas available:

1. 5 x 25
      or 5 x 10 & 5 x 15
2. 6 x 13
3. 5 x 25
      or 5 x 10 & 5 x 15
4. 6 x 12
5. 5 x 14
6. 14 x 14
7. 6 x 24
      or 6 x 12 & 6 x 12
8. 5 x 11
9. 6 x 36
      or 6 x 18 & 6 x 18

As you can all see, the width is 5 or 6 feet with one exception.  The 3
areas that are over 24 feet long will have to be subdivided to get everyone
a space.  Please reply to this email with your first, second and third
choice.

Also, if I have your name instead of your shop name on this list, please
send me your shop name.

And lastly, we would love it if merchants could make their booths as
festive as possible.  Please bring any fancy covers or banners you may have
that you can decorate with.  Perhaps we'll ask Lady Miriam if we can drape
her saris around and folk can grab them down and head for her with cash :)

Rhiannon, how early can the merchants arrive and set up?  And the tables
are $15 each to rent from the site, right?

Thank you.

YIS,

--
Lady Fjǫrleif in Rauða