[Atlantia-Announce] Monday (Labor Day) archery at Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 30 12:53:55 PDT 2017

My Good and noble friends of the bow,

Every year at this time I am bombarded with the age old questions that I
struggle to answer. Like "Grimm, if Monday is a holiday, will there still be
practice?".  After searching my soul (and consulting my wife and daughter)
the answer I was able to come up with is: YES!! Not only will we have
practice, but we will even start early to allow everyone to get in all the
shooting they could desire. To keep up our strength, I will be making stew
as the centerpiece of a potluck feast. Please bring a dish to share. The
event will commence at 2 p.m. and go till dusk. For more information and
directions, please see www.grimmsfield.com <http://www.grimmsfield.com> .
See you on the range.

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery and potluck at Grimmsfield 9/4/17, 2 till dusk.