[Atlantia-Announce] Reminder...deadline for Fall University session is looming

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Aug 18 08:03:23 PDT 2017

Just a reminder, the deadline for track proposals for Atlantia's Fall
University session 97 is TODAY....

Deadline for individual class proposals is MONDAY the 21st...

Don't miss out on your opportunity to share that knowledge !

This session is being hosted by Barony of Caer Mear on September 16th in
Mineral, VA.

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes,
or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at
university at atlantia.sca.org.

Thank you to everyone who have already sent in their proposals.  If you
submitted a proposal and did not receive a confirmation letter from me,
please contact me as soon as possible at the address listed above.

In service and appreciation,
Mistress Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor