[Atlantia-Announce] Group Scribal Activity at Ruby Joust

Ashley Powers via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Apr 22 11:45:28 PDT 2017

Good afternoon!

   At Ruby Joust this year, there is a group scribal activity for anyone
interested in participating by making an Atlantian Songbook! Similar to the
book made for the Kingdom Queens (The Atlantian Rose Garden), all
interested individuals are invited to come and participate as a group for
this Kingdom project. There is no additional cost to participate as the
materials are being donated for us to use towards this project.

If you would like to register to participate in this activity or you have
any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help! I can be
reached at Belles15 at vt.edu

Once you have registered, we will be sending further information regarding
the various songs we are looking at using. If you have suggestions of songs
you feel would be inspiring for this project, we would love to hear them!

Thank you all for your time and we would love to see as many scribes come
together to work on this as we can!

Looking forward to working with you,

Lady Olivia Isabelle, Ruby Joust Autocrat