[Atlantia-Announce] Volunteers Needed for the Pennsic Knowne World Children's Fete

Meredith Solomon via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Apr 5 07:29:25 PDT 2017

Please cross post!

Volunteers Needed: Volunteers are always needed for the Fête! We have need
of gentles that want to sponsor their own activity or help with activities
that need additional people. Gentles are needed to set up and help clean up
and also to provide general help (i.e., signing in children, relief staff,
etc.). We can never have too many people helping. We ask that volunteers be
at The Great Hall at 9 am for set up, and clean up should be done by 2 pm.
Please consider giving your time to ensure the children have a magnificent
time! We request that you wear something pink to honor the Fête’s founder,
Duchess Arielle of Atlantia.

To volunteer at the 20th Anniversary Children's Fete at Pennsic please go
to:

https://goo.gl/forms/QWVWY0FfQX514FzY2

Children of the Knowne World are invited to attend the Twentieth Annual
Knowne World Children’s Fête at Pennsic XLVI
Pray attend, good gentles all. King Cuan and Queen Signy, gracious Monarchs
of Atlantia, extend an invitation to the children of the Knowne World to
attend the Twentieth Annual Knowne World Children’s Fête at Pennsic XLVI.

The Fête will take place in The Great Hall on Wednesday, August 9, from 10
am until 1 pm. This event is designed for children ages four and older.

In keeping with previous years, the morning will be filled with a variety
of arts and crafts, ongoing activities and live performances to amuse and
delight. We may have some activities that involve water, so please make
sure your young ones are dressed appropriately. There will be a light snack
and drinks available for children and their parents.

Parents and Guardians, please note that you must remain with your child at
the Fête. Due to the large numbers of children that attend, organizers
cannot be responsible for food allergies or other health issue. We ask that
children do not bring personal articles with them as the organizers will
not be responsible for lost, broken or stolen items and sad faces.

In Service,

Duchess Esa Kirkepatrike