[Atlantia-Announce] Fwd: [Sacredstone] War of the Wings Registration Update

Sacred Stone Seneschal via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 13 05:45:38 PDT 2016

Please cross post to your local groups.

*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa*

*Seneschal, Barony of the Sacred Stone*
*Rachel Rosado*
*seneschal at sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org
<seneschal at sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org> *

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Mills via Sacredstone <sacredstone at atlantia.scalists.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Subject: [Sacredstone] War of the Wings Registration Update
To: "sacredstone at atlantia.scalists.org" <sacredstone at atlantia.scalists.org>

Important Registration Update from the Autocrat of War of the Wings XI:
Good evening,
In light of the confusion of PayPal ending earlier than anticipated on
September 11th, we are reopening pre-registration for War of the Wings XI
until September 14th. Please be aware that PayPal will cease to have War of
the Wings XI in the drop down menu at 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday. This is due
to the fact that the option must be manually removed by the Kingdom PayPal
staff. Please take advantage of this small extension. I apologize for the
confusion. If you have any questions, please let our staff know.
Yours in service,
Elizabeth Sabine de Northumberland

atlantia.scalists.org