[Atlantia-Announce] Tempore Atlantia at Crown Tournament

Grey Goose via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 10 20:36:31 PDT 2016

Greetings unto our fair Kingdom of Atlantia from your Deputy A&S Minister
for Tempore Atlantia!

Crown Tourney looms, and with it the competition and display for the
Tempore Atlantia.  Bring forth your projects that are focused on the time
period of  1400 - 1500!  Projects in progress and those having reached
completion are all welcome.  If you feel uncomfortable with the competition
aspect, a display area will be as prominent as the competition section.

I also urge all to set aside a small portion of the day to view these
efforts. ALSO, the Tempore ALWAYS needs judges. Please take some time to
share your expertise with the competitors.