[Atlantia-Announce] Seeking Scribal Instructors for Future Events

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Oct 9 04:48:16 PDT 2016

As the Deputy in Charge of Classes for Atlantian University I am asking all those who would be willing to teach a class of any kind within the realm of scribal arts at any future university please fill out the following survey. This includes but is not limited to history, illumination, calligraphy, tools and tool-making, theory, and bookbinding/construction.  This information will also be given to the regional deputies who are responsible for organizing teaching at non-University events in their area. This will be used to create a database of instructor information so we can reach out to specific people and tap our abundant resources equitably based on need, location, and topic. If there is any other information you feel is pertinent that I did not ask for please feel free to include it. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5JC7GR9

Class Instructor Information Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5JC7GR9>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Baruna Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Scribe & Patron of Scribal Art, Woman Who Makes Paints, MoL & Marshal, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs