[Atlantia-Announce] Fall Crown Tournament

Sarra de Vicenza via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Oct 8 22:10:53 PDT 2016

Unto the great and noble populace of Atlantia does Lady Sarra de Vicenza from the Barony of Lochmere and the autocrat of this year's Fall Crown Tournament send greetings. I hope this missive find everyone safe as a mighty beast continues to cause havoc on our southern lands.
I would like to personally invite the whole Kingdom, far and wide to our Fall Crown Tournament, being held in the beautiful Barony of Bright Hills, in Street, Maryland. There, the next Heirs of Atlantia will be crowned, Prince and Princess of Atlantia.
We will start the morning off with a procession of all those vying for the pleasure to lead this great Kingdom during the Great War at Pennsic. After which, fighting will commence! When the fighting has been completed and the Heirs have been crowned, everyone is invited to dancing, singing and games in the great hall. And finally, our newly minted Mistress, Lisette la Roux will provide a feast fit for a King and Queen and Prince and Princess. The Baronies of Lochmere and Bright Hills cordially welcome you.
To find out more, please check out the webpage for registration information as well as the Field Presence Competition, Atlantia Tempore competition, scroll competition, Merchants, dancing, games and the very delectable Feast menu.
https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianfallcrown2016

Yours in Service

Sarra de Vicenza

Barony of Lochmere