[Atlantia-Announce] Thank you from the outgoing Clerk Signet

Ashley Powers via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Oct 2 21:57:09 PDT 2016

Greetings,

   I wanted to take the opportunity as my term as Clerk Signet finished to
thank all of the members here who have donated their art, time, and energy
to the Kingdom.  The Atlantian scribes have all aided the making sure that
our Crowns and friends throughout the lands have been given beautiful works
of art.  While the Clerk Signet position is definitely a job, I consider my
time in the office to have also been a great honor and privilege because I
was able to work first hand with so many talented, dedicated, and
passionate artists.  I could go on and on about the many amazing people and
work I have seen come through the office during this term!

   I have logged the works produced during my time in the office and want
to make sure you all know what you accomplished!  In the last 3 years (from
October, 2013-October 2016) there were over 1,500 awards given by our
Crowns in courts and over 2,500 scrolls produced during this time.  Factoring
in an *average* modern day supply fee of $30 per art piece and *not
factoring in* any time and transportation costs, we as a collective group
donated over $75,000 to the Kingdom of Atlantia!  This, in addition to
everything else, is why Atlantia’s scribal community is amazing! If you
helped in any aspect of scribal art over these last years, please give
yourself a pat on the back and join in an ovation to the entire scribal
community because you ALL rocked and made our Kingdom look good!!!

   I especially wanted to thank a group of scribes who have helped manage
and guide members in various forms while aiding in the administration of
the Clerk Signet's Office with me.  Please help me thank your management
staff over the last 3 years who have put in many hours of work to make sure
everything ran smoothly:

Lord Subetai Al-Qulan

Baroness Daniela Schwartzhaupt

Baroness Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji

Lord Geffrei Maudeleyne

Lord Conor mac Lellan

Lady Aemilia Rosa

Mistress Maaline Renard

  Thank you to everyone again for helping make my term as Atlantian Clerk
Signet a fantastic and memorable one.

Sincerely yours,

Lady Olivia Isabelle