[Atlantia-Announce] Scribal Information

AemiliaRosa via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Nov 14 14:31:49 PST 2016

Greetings Scribes!  While going through the backlog, one thing I have noticed from the past, is that on "completed scrolls", the scribal information was not listed on every entry when the scrolls were produced.  I would like to change this, so that the Signet Office can look back and see which scribes did who's scroll and how many.  This not only makes it useful when having to go back if the need arises, but it also comes in handy when wanting to nominate an individual for an A&S award.

I would ask all scribes that have done scrolls, to send me a list of all scrolls completed.  Please include your SCA name, mundane name and the person and award the scroll is for.  Please send them to signet at atlantia.sca.org  .  Please do not PM me on facebook,  I expect quite a few and email will be much easier.   This is for your benefit as much as ours.  Thank you very much in advance!!

In Service,
Lady Aemilia Rosa
Clerk Signet of Atlantia