[Atlantia-Announce] Crown Tournament - Thank you!

Sarra de Vicenza via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Nov 6 07:56:59 PST 2016

Good Gentles of Atlantia!

Good morning! I hope this missive finds everyone safety home from Atlantia's Crown Tournament. Thank you to everyone who attended the event. I know many of you traveled great distances to visit us, here in the far north. We had a great turn out as well as wonderful weather followed by a most scrumptious feast. There are many people who made the event possible and I sincerely apologize if I forget anyone, I am only on my second cup of coffee.

Thank you to King William Thomas and Queen Alyna for your support, and congratulations to the new Heirs of Atlantia, Prince Cuan and Princess Signy!

I would like to thank my most awesome event mentor, Countess Aryanna Hawkyns. She consistently kept me on track and reminded me that autocrating Crown is equal parts business and pageantry. She always had encouraging words and kept me grounded and focused. Also to Countess Honor of Restormal, my Peer and Duchess Simone de Barjavel, your advice was always helpful and well timed.
A huge thanks to the Baronages of Lochmere (Baron Gabrell Fairclaugh and Baroness Avice Claremond and Bright Hills (Baron Kollack von Zweckel and Baroness Rebecca von Zweckel), for the opportunity to highlight the hard work performed daily by the Northern Regions of Atlantia. Also, thank you to the populaces of both Baronies for making the event a huge success.

For Mistress Lisette, your feast was one for the record books! The feast you and your staff prepared was amazing. Thank you to everyone that helped out in the kitchen, your hard work really paid off.

For Mistress Arianna and your Troll staff, thank you for quickly processing everyone through. Thank you to Lady Anne, Lady Faye, and Lady Scholastica for being patient with my short notice requests. For Lady Livia for arraigning the merchants and those people involved in the competitions held throughout the day. Also to the Bright Hills Cooks' Guild for the Royal Day Board, Haus Wulfhaven for lunch, both provided very tasty respite.

Also, thank you to the Kingdom level staff, (Marshals, MoLs, and Heralds) in ensuring the tournament ran smoothly.

Also, thank you to everyone who came out on Friday afternoon to help setup everything on the field, in the kitchen and in the hall. A special thank you to Mistress Genevieve for setting up the Kingdom regalia and arraigning for us to use it. It added so much pageantry to the day.

Finally, thank you to my son, Gabriel von Regensburg for doing all the little things for me (mostly) without complaint. And to my wonderful List Field guy (AKA my husband and BFF) Cormac Ua Rigan. For listening and being supportive throughout everything.

Yours In Service
Sarra de Vicenza