[Atlantia-Announce] Crown Tournament: Checking in at Troll

chrissings@juno.com via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 3 15:18:31 PDT 2016

Greetings and Well Met!I know that everyone is looking forward to an exciting Crown Tournament on Saturday.  Please help us help you start your day off right and pay heed to the following for checking in at troll.Tournament Participants and Consorts will receive expedited check-in.  Please arrive on-site early.   Site opens at 8:00 a.m.  We will do our best to get you through quickly.   Hopefully you have pre-registered! All attendees (especially those who have not pre-registered):  When you step up to the table for check-in, have your membership card and your check or cash in hand ready to present to the troll staff.  If possible, please do the math and write out your check ahead of time or even better, provide exact change.  Checks must be made payable to SCA-MD, Inc./Barony of Lochmere.There are approximately 20 feast spaces remaining on a first come, first pay basis.  The feast will be yummy.  Don't miss out.  Arrive early!For those arriving late:  Troll will close no later than 1:30 p.m.  Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.   May the best skilled and courteous fighter win!Yours in Service,Mistress Arianna MorganReservationist & Troll Manager    Mistress Arianna Morgan
(MKA Chris Stuermer)
Warning: Don't Diet Before You See This
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/581bb80f9a6c6380f3a3bst03vuc