[Atlantia-Announce] Award of Arms Competition

AemiliaRosa via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Nov 1 18:11:13 PDT 2016

Award of Arms competition ~ sponsored by the Clerk Signet
Competition to be Held at Bright Hills Baronial Birthday
February 18, 2017

Why advertise so early?  So there is ample time to create beautiful arts of wonder!

The one scroll, one of the most important scrolls, is an Award of Arms.
I am looking for Award of Arm scroll blanks that are as beautiful as any other award that we give, with or without calligraphy.

This competition is designed for the Signet Office for the Kingdom. Entries, should there be calligraphy, should have names and the date blank, and the blazon in pencil.

Prizes and Categories: there will be small prizes for winners of each category.  Should you not be able to attend, you may mail in your entries.  For information contact signet(at)atlantia.sca.org.

Best Illumination & Calligraphy:
Best Illumination:
Best Novice Illumination Only:
Best Novice Illumination & Calligraphy:
King and Queen's Choice:

If this is something the scribes like, I will be doing this for other awards at different events.

In Service,
Lady Aemilia Rosa
Clerk Signet of Atlantia