[Atlantia-Announce] Backlog scrolls to deliver to recipients

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 30 10:45:14 PDT 2016

All,
Below is a list of backlog scrolls I have to deliver.  If you are or know one of these fine gentles please contact me with deliver information.  I will be at University and can deliver or send home with folks who can deliver.  If the recipient has moved out of kingdom I can deliver at Pennsic. If they need to be mailed I can.  Thank you!
Santiago de Arcos, Golden Dolphin, AS 26Ame Rose Smythe, AoA, AS 42Ia Saburou Katsumori, AoA, AS 32Thorgrimr in Kyrri, Court Baron, AS 45Ingvarr Einarson, AoA, AS 46Isabel Aranda, Hippocampus, AS 47Gabrielle Sendel, Coral Branch, AS 49Breccon Albers, Opal, AS 48Gabriel von Wolfgang, AoA, AS 48Alexandria Wright, Undine, AS 45Brynjolf Raudhskeggr, Coral Branch, AS 47Alessandra da Venezia, AoA, AS 40Isobel of York, AoA, AS 48Tercelin Bryn Macfairen, AoA, AS 19

Baruna Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Traveling MoL, Education  & Novice Scribe Deputy to the Clerk Signet, Woman Who Makes Paints, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs